Provisions related to the ongoing pandemic
In order to make your visit as enjoyable and safe as possible, we ask you to comply with the following pandemic-related rules:
Requirements for accessing the arena
In addition to a valid and personalized ticket for every single visitor (including children), the following proofs are required for access (“2G+ rule”):
- Digitally verifiable proof of full coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination completed at least 14 days before game day with a vaccine approved by the European Union or digitally verifiable proof of recovery from a previous COVID-19 disease (either a positive PCR test taken more than three months ago and a minimum of one dose of vaccine received or a positive PCR test taken at least 28 days and no earlier than three months before game day).
Additionally, a negative rapid antigen test taken on the day of the game must be provided (preferably digitally verifiable). The following individuals are exempt from this testing obligation:
Individuals who have received a booster dose of a vaccine authorized in the EU;
Individuals who received their last dose for full vaccination (with a vaccine authorized in the EU) less than three months before game day;
Recovered individuals who have been vaccinated with a vaccine authorized in the EU and who have PCR test evidence of a previous coronavirus infection with the PCR test taken at least 28 days and no earlier than three months before game day;
Recovered individuals who can demonstrate a positive PCR test result from a test taken more than three months before game day and who have received at least one dose of vaccination within the last three months before game day (with a vaccine authorized in the EU);
Recovered individuals with a negative PCR test taken at least 28 days and no earlier than three months before game day;
Persons who correspond to the previous points and for whom there is no recommendation from “der Ständigen Impfkommission” (the Standing Committee on Vaccination) regarding a booster vaccination.
- Persons under the age of 18 may provide either a negative PCR test (taken no earlier than 48 hours prior to the end of the game) or a negative rapid antigen test taken on the day of the game in order to gain access into the arena.
- Children who are subject to regular testing as part of their school routine can present their Berlin student ID as proof of a negative test result. During school holidays however, school children must provide a negative PCR or rapid antigen test as described above.
- Children under the age of 6 are exempt from the testing requirement.
- Persons that cannot be vaccinated due to medical reasons are required to provide a negative rapid antigen test taken on the day of the game and a medical certificate proving their inability to receive the vaccination.
- You must wear a mask when queuing up to enter the arena.
- Please be prepared to show your ticket, identity card/passport, a digitally verifiable vaccination certificate or proof of recovery or respectively proof of a negative test result.
- Any backpacks and bags larger than DIN A4 format are not permitted in the arena.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5m and avoid queuing.
- Wearing a FFP2 mask is compulsory in the entire arena. While on your allocated seat, you may take off your mask temporarily while eating or drinking.
- Please observe the cough and sneeze etiquette.
- You may only occupy the seats booked in your name.
- We recommend installing the Corona-Warn app on your smartphone.