+++ the summit has been postponed for organisational reasons +++
WELCOME TO BERLIN!
We aim to establish connections among coaches, researchers, and team sports enthusiasts. Berlin provides the ideal backdrop for this initiative. As a dynamic, cosmopolitan, and creative city that emphasizes sport and healthy living, Berlin has hundreds of sports organizations and representatives in high-level professional competitions.
Through our club, ALBA BERLIN, with this Summit we seek to underscore the significance of continuous and diverse training, as well as a comprehensive and broad perspective that encourages personal growth and creativity for athletes, coaches, and all members of the sports team.
To achieve this objective, we have gathered performance experts from various sports and backgrounds on an international level.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT?
- Learn from high-level speakers across a range of sports.
- Expand your horizons.
- Attend cutting-edge brand workshops. From theory to practice.
- Network with coaches and colleagues from different disciplines, and broaden your connections.
- Talk directly with the experts. Find a mentor.
- Enjoy a pleasant atmosphere in a great hotel, with coffee, snacks, and lunch included.
- Access the recording of the congress and watch it at your leisure as many times as you want.
- Join the optional Saturday night dinner, with more than two hours of buffet dinner and drinks on the wonderful hotel terrace, where you can chat with speakers and attendees in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Access the recording of the congress and watch it at your leisure as many times as you want (available until the end of 2024)
CAN’T ATTEND IN PERSON? NO WORRIES!
You can still watch the event online with professional production and quality. Plus, you will have access to the recording of the congress (until the end of 2024), so you won't miss out on any of the valuable content.
We will be announcing the rest of the speakers and the workshops soon.
|ROBIN ARKELL||Physical preparation for field hockey players. Optimising the Olympic cycle. A case study in Olympic and World Cup success.|
|IAN JEFFREYS||Developing Gamespeed - ensuring context in speed and agility training.|
|FRANS BOSCH||Self-organisation of movement.|
|PIERRE SAMOZINO||Force-Velocity-Endurance profile in team sports.|
|JULIO CALLEJA||Applied recovery in team sports.|
|FRANCESC PLA||Team sports strength in FC Barcelona.|
|ALESSANDRO BRACCESCHI||The most important elements in physical preparation and how to apply them in the fitness room. From a volleyball perspective.|
SCHEDULE (2 DAYS)
- Opening Ceremony on Friday 7th July at 14:00, but before that, you will be able to attend four WORKSHOPS presented by our sponsors from 12:00 onwards.
- The closing ceremony is on Saturday 8th July at 20:00 followed by our farewell dinner party with speakers, sponsors, and participants on the fantastic terrace of our hotel.
- We will soon give you more details about the program.
- The organization reserves the right to change the speakers and the program for reasons beyond its control.
LOCATION and HOTEL
Vienna House Andel’s Berlin
Landsberger Allee 106, D-10369 Berlin
There will be special accommodation offers and prices for participants. You will find all the information here soon.
All attendees (on-site and online) will have access to the full recording of the talks and the workshops so that they can review it as many times as they wish (until the end of 2024). The purchase of tickets will be available soon.
- 285 euros, including snacks and coffee on Friday. Lunch and coffee on Saturday
- 350 euros, including snacks and coffee on Friday. Lunch, coffee and dinner on Saturday *
- 185 euros online streaming
* Only a limited number of tickets available. Dinner: BBQ and drinks at the Hotel terrace from 20:30 until 24:00.
After 15th of May 2023, the cancellation fee is 50% of the ticket price.
- If you want to collaborate with us and be part of this unique event, please contact us.
- You can put your logo on our presentations, set up a stand, or even better, present your product with a workshop in front of the attendees.
ALBA BERLIN Head of Performance